Erbrechen

• Hallo zurück!

Diesmal möchte ich Sie nach einigen Stellen auf meinen Wahlbergiis-Gehegen fragen. Bisher dachte ich, es sei normal, aber wenn ich Beiträge in diesem Forum lese, denke ich, dass es etwas wirklich Schlimmes sein kann. Einer von ihnen ist vor Wochen gestorben (der vom Gehege mit großen dunklen Flecken. Ich habe sie irgendwann mit Grillen gefüttert. Jetzt verstehe ich, dass die Grillen vermieden werden sollten. Ich habe der dünnen klaren Stelle eine Heuschrecke und eine Grille gegeben und da ich mir Sorgen machte, füttere ich sie heute mit einer Wespe. Ich weiß nicht, ob das hilft, ihren Magen zu reinigen, falls sie krank ist, aber es scheint ihr gefallen zu haben. Ich würde gerne deinen Rat an diesen Stellen hören , wenn es ernst ist, woran es liegen kann und wie ich es lösen kann, wenn ich pünktlich bin. Die genauen Bedingungen im Haltungsraum sind für mich schwer zu erkennen, da wie hier auf den Kanaren die Temperatur und die Luftfeuchtigkeit normalerweise höher sind als genug für Mantis und ich halte sie in einem normalerweise sehr heißen Raum (26 - 30° C tagsüber / 24 - 27° nachts) und bei Wahlbergiis besprühe ich sie normalerweise 3 Mal pro Woche mit Wasser Die Luftfeuchtigkeit auf den Kanarischen Inseln soll etwa 80% betragen, aber ich sprühe sie manchmal unter der Woche, weil die Sie trinken gerne und wahrscheinlich nimmt die Luftfeuchtigkeit im Raum ab.

Hello back!

gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16294/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16295/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16296/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16297/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16298/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16299/gottesanbeterin-forum.de/cms/attachment/16300/ This time I want to ask you for some spots on my wahlbergiis enclosures. Until now, I thought it was normal, but reading posts on this forum I guess it may be something really bad. One of them died weeks ago (the one of the enclosure with big dark spots. I have been feeding them with crickets eventually. Now I understand the crickets should be avoided. I gave a locust and a cricket to the one of the skinny clear spot and as I was worried, I feed her today with a wasp. I don't know if that will help to clean her stomach in case she was sick but it seems she liked it. I'd love to hear your advice at these spots , if they are serious, what can be causing it, and how to solve it if I'm on time. The exact conditions of the keeping room are difficult for me to spot because as here in the canaries the temperature and humidity are usually more Than enough for mantids plus I'm keeping them in a room that is usually very hot (26 - 30 ° C during the day / 24 - 27 ° at night) and in case of Wahlbergiis I usually spray them with water 3 times per week approximately. The humidity in canary Islands it's said to be around 80% but I spray them some times during the week because the y like to drink and probably inside the room the humidity decreases.

• Hi,

I cannot see the pictures but i guess you have vomit-stains.

The conditions seem good, is it possible that the enclosures are poorly ventilated?

Thats one thing i learned in all the years that (especialy with high humidity) ventilation is really important.

Are the crickets bought?

Wild catched crickets should not be a problem, if you want to feed bought crickets i would quarantine them for at least 2 weeks (or even better breed them yourself).

Greetings Simon :P

Mantiden sind doch auch nur missgebildete Schaben.

:twisted:

Die Kultur von Honigbienen ist kein Naturschutz.

• Oh. I don't know why they are not visible. I uploaded them using the option that this chat offers. Do you do it any other way? I mean uploading them to other site and then bringing the file or so?

I'll try with a single one now just to check if it is visible now.

• Hi,

They might be to big, you can use sites like mach-mich-passig.de to downsize them.

The small stain looks more like poo to be honest. Vomit is rarely so "grainy"/muddy.

If you have high natural humidity they pass the excess-water with the "droppings" which can look like your picture.

We are on a short holiday, if you want i can show a picture of real vomit when back home.

Greetings Simon :P

Mantiden sind doch auch nur missgebildete Schaben.

:twisted:

Die Kultur von Honigbienen ist kein Naturschutz.